1.24.2012

Pencil Me In

Last, last year (Christmas 2010) momma-girl gave me a rad-tad stocking stuffer. T'was note cards by Brittany Fuson. From that moment on, I was hooked. After seeing a SB post about engagement gift ideas and the note cards I was obsessed with, my sweet friend Analise said that this chick is from 'round our neck of the woods! So, since she's a southern girl...I say we embrace her with open arms, deal?

First comes first...Invitations and announcements! And, yes...She does custom orders. Amaze.

  

Next, let's think about parties! Her cards alone will give you some great theme ideas.

   
    

How about a little something for the special ladies in your bridal party? She has are great cards to ask a friend to be a bridesmaid, or give as a special memento to place in their gift baskets! 


Lastly, having trouble thinking of little 'thank-yous' for your mom and mom-in-law-to-be? They'll definitely go ga-ga over these note cards.



Hope y'all loved today's post and much as I loved writing it! Click on any of the cards above to go straight to Brittany's website. Have a blessed week bellas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment