8.22.2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

Attention belles and beaus...this one's important. My best friend is engaged! Now, forgive me if this post is only partially coherent, for I am still crying (and yes, it's been 3 days since I've heard the news) (and no, I'm not being dramatic.) tears. are. falling.

Carly & Jackson

Before I tell you how it all went down, let me hit you up with a few fun facts about my girl Carly and me...

We met in high school, cheerleading of course, and became instant sister-soul mates-blonde-besties.  I have always been my most ridiculous, loudest, and obnoxious self with her (and I think she would "ditto" to the same)! Let's recap a few of our adventures...


OK, I know you're ready for the good stuff so let me indulge you. This chick got engaged on the freakin' Empire State Building. I mean, right out of stinkin' Gossip Girl. And if that wasn't good enough the rock was nuts-o. I'm talking wa-wa-we-wa worthy. Check out how it all went down...





Carly and Jackson, I could not be more happy for the both of you! I am confident that you will always be a part of my life and I am lucky to know such wonderful people! I can't wait to start planning for this shin-dig because, that's right people...I'm the

Maid of Honor!

So raise your sweet tea friends, this one's gonna be good!

(engagement video coming soon!)

1 comment: