6.01.2011

I'll Do it Myself!

Ok...my new obsession has been found and now I'm passing this gem off to you! DIYwedding.org is sweet, flirty, and magical and is now tabbed as my favorite. (go ahead...do it now!)

I don't want to bog you down with all the deets but I do want to share some of my favorite photos and ideas from the site and let them do the talking!

Some are cute and creative-and others are just photography at it's finest.

Love the bouquet and simple veil!

(um...can I have him?)

Perfect for a springtime wedding. I'm going nuts for nautical! 

On the reverse side is the wedding program but if you get warm, fan it up and if the rain starts'a pourin' it can double as a comical hat. Love. Love.

All supplies needed for this topper can be found for under $10 and your local craft store!

I adore this DIY pinwheel! Get some pretty craft paper, old buttons and hot glue and you got yourself a vintage inspired centerpiece!


I hope you are as inspired as I am! You can check out the website by clicking on any of the photos above! I am sure you will fall head-over-heels like I did! Chat soon!

Love-
Your SB

No comments:

Post a Comment