6.24.2011

Hot Southern Mess

Today we are going from Southern Belles to Sexy Belles, ladies! It's time for all those who've got the wrong idea about boudoir shoots to hop in your car...head straight to Vicky's Secrets and get your model on! So why am I telling you about a phenomenal place called The Boudoir Vixen? Hello...perfect wedding gift for your future husband!

I think we all know that while the belles like diamond goodies, the gents like (well...) your goodies! The more I have heard about photographer, Courtney Dellafiora the more I fall in boudoir love. There are bundles of praises on her behalf!
(just check out the video below or click here for personal testimonials)


Now it's time for me to give you a little sneak peak of what The Boudoir Vixen is all about...

 
All photos credited to Courtney Dellafiora

So go ahead and give your beau a gift filled with a ton of bow-chicka-wow-wow. It's time for you to find your beauty and I'm confident The Boudoir Vixen has what you're looking for!

Love,
Your Southern Vix

No comments:

Post a Comment