5.25.2011

You're My Everything.

Saturday night I slipped on my SJP inspired pink dress (ruffles included) and sparkly Steve Maddens and headed to the wedding of Drew and Shannon Etheridge.

Mind you, this was my first Catholic wedding so-besides the failed attempts to kneel at the appropriate times, I loved it. I mean, the church was beautiful and it didn't hurt that the wedding party was equally as good looking.

The reception was wonderful, set at a beautiful plantation and was soon kicked off by the wedding party dance. Oh yes, they did. And it was awesome.


As Jeff and I began to snag chicken ka-bobs and chardonnay we thought the rest of the night's entertainment would be led by the DJ. Were we wrong! But, man was it great... Take a look at some of Drew's good friends serenading the couple with a wedding rap. (Please forgive my holler'n)


Let me end by saying that the evening was a simply...fun. It was filled with dancing, singing, eating and drinking and best of all, it seemed as if the room was filled with great friends having a great time. Drew and Shannon-Thank you for allowing me to experience your big day with you and I wish you all the best in the future.

Southern Miss! To The Top!  




No comments:

Post a Comment