3.04.2011

Belles of the Ball Gown

Carolina Herrera

After a week of fighting a virus I can't pronounce, I am back...and loaded with dresses to share! I purchased the Martha Stewart Weddings magazine tonight and started thumbing through the many ads and crafty creations. 

Might I say...big thumbs up to Ms. Stewart. Unlike the cheesy prom magazines, I loved every dress that was advertised (granted these included Monique Lhuillier and Oscar de la Renta). No matter the name, they proved to me this - timelessness and elegance is how to dress to impress in 2011!

Christos

Each page was filled with beautiful draping, intricate belts, lace and sweetheart necklines. Mix them all together and it's better than buttered biscuits from Loveless Cafe! So here are a few of my favs...Let me know your thoughts! 

Ivy & Aster

No comments:

Post a Comment