2.21.2011

Mad for Monogram


As you all know, I am a professional sorority girl. And with that, there are three things that I have come to love. Sperry Top-Siders, Vera Bradley planners, and everything monogrammed.

This morning I received a text from Ms. Christa D'Amico asking me for thoughts on an engagement gift for a friend and it got me thinking. On that special day the blushing bride gains a lasting love, lineage, and a new last name. Now it's time to give her something to show off her new addition. So here is what I've come up with...

She will surely be swamped with 'thank-you' cards after the wedding so consider purchasing a personalized stamp that she can use on envelopes & the top of blank note cards.

I have absolutely fallen head-over-heels for monogrammed pendants! These have been spotted on trend setters like Taylor Swift and Lauren Conrad and, not to mention, are flippin' fantastic!


Wait! It doesn't stop there! For a few other monogram must-haves take a look at nautical note cards, party plates, cute coffee cups, and decadent decanters (all at a price you'll love).

So Shakespeare begs the question, "What's in a name?" Well, ol' guy...I have a good answer to that. A stinkin' cute monogram! Until Monday greets us again belles!

No comments:

Post a Comment