10.18.2011

Paint Me a Pretty Picture

Ok, I know. It's been a while since this girl has hit the blogging world but I am back! Between, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, weddings, and a new job I have let myself go when it comes to my Southern Bells baby. Time to nurture this thing back to health!

While contemplating original gift ideas for weddings and showers I thought of something genius. Go with me on this one. A painting of the wedding day outfits! Oh, yes indeed.


I'm also thinking a long canvas painting with all the bridesmaid dresses would look awesome! Lucky for you I am now selling these customized to your colors and designs! Click here to see my Etsy site! 

 

Hope to have a new post about Kate Bryant's wedding up soon! Until then, have a great week and save the ta-tas!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment